How to Fix Apex Legends Stuck on Loading Screen?
Are you experiencing the frustration of Apex Legends getting stuck on the loading screen while launching or transitioning in-game? It's a common issue many gamers encounter, often mistaking it for a loading process when, in reality, the game seems frozen. This problem is indicative of network or client-related issues. Fortunately, we've compiled a set of solutions that are worth considering.
When launching Apex Legends or transitioning within the game, encountering a perpetually spinning progress bar or a black screen may indicate that the game is stuck. This typically signals network or client-related malfunctions. To address this issue, we've gathered potential fixes for you to try out.
Why My Apex Legends Stuck on Loading Screen?
- Client Errors: Issues within the game software itself can lead to being stuck on the loading screen.
- Network Connectivity Problems: Inconsistent or poor network connectivity can disrupt the game's loading process.
- Firewall Interference: Overly restrictive firewall settings might block necessary connections for Apex Legends.
- Outdated Game Version: Playing with an outdated version could result in loading issues.
Methods to Fix Apex Legends Stuck on Loading Screen
Method 1: Restart your Client
To restart your client, simply close down Apex Legends entirely and relaunch it from your platform (e.g., Origin, Steam).
Method 2: Utilize GearUP Booster (Free Trial for 3 Days)
GearUP Booster serves as an excellent solution for addressing network issues. Unlike VPNs, it focuses solely on optimizing gaming traffic. Its adaptive intelligent routing technology has received widespread acclaim within the industry. By deploying network nodes globally, GearUP ensures that regardless of your location, you are connected via the most optimal route to reach Apex servers—thus bypassing congested networks and resolving any issues with Apex getting stuck on loading screens.
Moreover, post-optimization routes can lower latency and ping in Apex Legends while reducing packet loss—crucial elements for this highly competitive gaming environment. Users need not worry about data security either; GearUP's transmission protocol secures your data privacy.
Step 1: Download GearUP Booster
Step 2: Search for Apex Legends.
Step 3: Select Game Server and Node.
Step 4: Click "Confirm" first, and then launch Apex Legends.
Method 3: Disable Firewall
- Click on the Start button and type "Windows Security" in the search bar. Select "Windows Security" from the search results.
- In the Windows Security window, click on "Firewall & network protection."
- To disable the firewall, click on "Domain Network," "Private Network," and "Public Network," then turn off the Windows Defender Firewall by toggling the switch for each network type.
Method 4: Update Your Game
Check for updates within your gaming platform (i.e., Origin, Steam) and proceed with updating Apex Legends to its latest version.
In conclusion, when encountering the frustration of Apex Legends getting stuck on its loading screen, it's essential to explore various potential factors contributing to this issue such as client errors, network problems, firewall obstructions, and outdated game versions. Utilizing methods like restarting your client, employing GearUP Booster for optimized gaming traffic solutions, temporarily disabling firewalls, and ensuring your game is up-to-date can effectively resolve these issues and enhance your overall gaming experience with Apex Legends.