What's new in Genshin Impact 3.8?
The latest patch of Genshin Impact, titled "Secret Summer Paradise," has officially announced the release date, 3.8 Banner, and event details. Similar to previous updates, there will be two Banner phases and new time-limited events. The Genshin Impact 3.8 Banners will feature four 5-Star character reruns. As it's a summer update, players will have a new area to explore, which is inside a bottle located in Sumeru, instead of a separate island.
Here are the details about Genshin Impact 3.8:
Genshin Impact 3.8 Release Date
The release date of Genshin Impact 3.8 varies depending on the region. Here are the release times:
- East Coast US: Tuesday 4th July, 11pm (EDT)
- Central US: Tuesday 4th July, 10pm (CDT)
- West Coast US: Tuesday 4th July, 8pm (PDT)
- Australia: Wednesday 5th July, 1pm (AEST)
- Japan: Wednesday 5th July, 12pm (JST)
- Europe: Wednesday 5th July, 5am (CEST)
- UK: Wednesday 5th July, 4am (BST)
Genshin Impact 3.8 Banners
The 3.8 Banners for Genshin Impact will not introduce new characters. Phase 1 of the Banner schedule features returning Cryo 5-Star Eula, who is featured in her Born of Ocean Swell Banner, and returning Pyro 5-Star Klee, who is featured in her Sparkling Steps Banner. The 3.8 Phase 1 Banners will run alongside each other and will be available from Wednesday, July 5th, until they end on Tuesday, July 25th.
In Phase 2 of the Banner schedule, we have returning Hydro 5-Star Kokomi's Drifting Luminescence Banner and returning Anemo 5-Star Wanderer (Scaramouche)'s From Ashes Reborn Banner. These Phase 2 Banners are expected to run from Tuesday, July 25th, until they end on Tuesday, August 5th, the day before the big 4.0 Fontaine update.
Genshin Impact 3.8 Events
The 3.8 events for Genshin Impact include:
- Kayea Hangout event
- Bottleland, a new limited-time Summer area in Sumeru
- New outfits for Kaeya and Klee
- New TCG cards and a new TCG game mode
Best Way to Reduce Ping in Genshin Impact 3.8
Although Genshin Impact is primarily a single-player game, it still has relatively high network requirements when it comes to online loading, downloading updates, and joining other players' worlds. If you encounter issues such as high latency or packet loss, we recommend using GearUP Booster to resolve them.
Here are some of its key features:
- Supports over a thousand games, including Genshin Impact
- Supported on all gaming platforms
- Clean interface, simple operation
- Exclusive Adaptive Intelligent Routing to reduce high ping
- Offers a free three-day trial
How to use GearUP Booster？
Step 1: Download and install GearUP Booster from the button.
Step 2: Launch the program, search Genshin Impact.
Step 3: Select Server and Node.
Step 4: Click on the "Confirm" button, and GearUP Booster will optimize your network settings.